Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UPDATE.

Geez, has it been awhile or what?
so today I had a badminton game again. WE BEAT THOSE THOU! It just sucks that the captains weren't there today. At least they'll be there for the first league game. Get there though! Shieeeee. Against Vallejo. Haaaay!

Everything has been crazy lately. Feeling hella tired & just so out of it. I think I'm getting sick. Been having games like almost everyday. Sheesh! But no, I like it. Game days are the best. Especially Wednesdays. They're the best & most fun.

School? Getting better. I better have some kick ass grades though. I'm hella trying not to slack off. But I'm starting too -.- Tisk tisk. Gotta get on that A status like usual. I'm thinking of doing some extra curricular stuff next year since this year is kind of too late. I plan on doing badminton for the next 3 years & MAYBE tennis. I don't know yet. I plan to be a well rounded kid to look good on my college apps. See? I got this all planned out. People think that it's ok to JUST have good grades, but nah. I got family that graduated from Boston College (a top notch school) & they graduated TOP of their class. HEEEEEEY! They was involved in hella stuff! Something I need to do.

Badminton ladies are the best! Hella make me feel like family (: Love them! But they all say that I'm "thick" & that I got a "donk." AHAHAHAHAHA! Suuuuuure ladies, suuuure. Mary just realized that I got ass (x it's crazy out there, right? Sorry that I can't hide it. Geez. Lmao. But yes! We lost only one game! 5-1. Woot woot! Come to one of our games :D they're fun.

Friends... I'm realizing who are the fake ones & who are the real ones. Man oh man does this stuff get hard or what? Oh well, it's all part of high school. What can we do? Nothing but live it & get through it. I may not be ready for what life throws at my way, but I'm always up for learning from my mistakes & others mistakes. That's the way of life. How beautiful.

Ahhhh, I guess that's it. My back is starting to hurt, so I think I'm out. Adios mi amigos! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment