It's 8:55 AM & in five minutes, I need to start getting ready for church. But any who, I'm starting to get tired of Formspring, once again. Who knew that there are hella homewreckers out there -.- Fucking dick heads!
What I hate the most about people is when they try to get involved with my relationship. Yeah, you're probably a friend of Cris' & you're probably just looking out for him, but trust me, we know how to handle our shit! Get that straight. Don't try & get in our relationship unless SOMEONE ASKS YOU! Shit! Dumbasses these days can kiss my ass! Sweaar!
I'm tired of how there's someone out there always trying to bring you (me) down. No matter what it is, even if they don't realize that they're doing it, they always do. I think that's just one thing about me. I'm blunt, but when it comes to people saying that I'm hecka thick (which I don't like), I don't say anything about it. I don't know. Maybe cos I don't want people thinking that it bothers me, you know? But I guess I just gotta say something about that next time.
Ahh, right on time, It's 9:00 & now it's time for ME to get ready for church. See yaa! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment