
TO

Ok, so If I had better memory of the original Alice in Wonderland. I'll could most likely tell you the difference between from the Tim Burton version & the Walt Disney version. I kept asking my mom if this & that part had happened in the original one, but she wouldn't answer me. But after the movie, from what she told me, it's like a continuation of the Walt Disney.
If you can recall, she was just a little girl when she fell down the rabbit hole. Now in this Tim Burton production, she's all grown up, was asked to be married & such. Might I say, she's pretty white. Anyway, she's grown up & she then falls down the rabbit hole, once again. There's also a part in the movie where it's like a continuation because there's a part where she recalls that she isn't dreaming. She finally remembers being in "Wonderland" when she was younger. But overall, it was a good movie. I suggest that you watch it in 3D. I simply enjoyed it. I also saw Myles Penaflor (x Love that nigga to death! But yeah, the movie was great. I some what expected more from Johnny Depp, to be more out there, the way he usually is. He's my celebrity cruch, btw! No steals! Get yaa own bitches! Besides that, I'd have to give props to Tim Burton, as always. He did an amazing job with this film. I loved it MY opinion. I wouldn't mind watching it again. So hit me up if you fina watch it! Ahahahaha!
Alice in Wonderland, I give you TWO thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment