Where do i begin ? Ahhh , I kno . So lemme tell you a lil bit wsp in my life . I like to tell stuff abt myself , so ppl can understand me better . But I dnt tell the whole story . Jst the basics .
Arright . So I went out w. this one nigga & after we broke up , she's been givin' me hellla attitude . Taking my cousin away like thaat thou ? Wtf ? & she's mad at me cos I broke up w/ him . Tf ?! It has NOTHING to do w/ her & she's jst gna hella hate on me . But w/e . She wna lose a friend , fuck it then . I knew shit like this was gna happen . She jst dnt understand me thou . W/e .
Hm , another story ? Ideeek . Haha , schooo ? It's going good I guess . Getting them good grades .
Family ? Good (: Haha .
Guys ? Not looking right now . Shocking ? Nahh . Haha .
HOMECOMING !
pwahaha , I'm so excited fr thaat ! Haaaa , SIIIIIIKE ! I jst want a new dress (: Iddk which one to get thou . Gna go shopping fr it soon thou .
Btw , NO PHONE ! It broke ):
No comments:
Post a Comment