Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where I wish I can go to ..

The place I wna go mst is , faaar away frm here . I jst wna take a break / vacation frm everything ! Esp things tht bring me down , I wna get away frm the mst . Jst all of a sudden , all this grief came upon my shoulders . & lately , I've been ignoring my feelings & been paying attention to others . Trying to make everyone happy in mst ways possible is hard . I kno it sounds like I'm being a ppl leaser , but it's mre like helping them out w/ their own problems . Trying to make everything better in their life . Putting others before myself .. I hide my inner feelings & make everyone think I'm happy , when honestly , I'm not . I stuck in a world where everyone is superficial & you cnt find who's real & who's fake nowadays . Jst wishing tht I can go bck in time to when I was in Kindergarten & not giving a fck abt anything but sleeping , eating , & finger painting . NO guys at all . Ykno ? But not everything can go the way I expect them to go .. Cos if everything did , then life wld boring . Am I right ? Pretty mch . & right now , in between 3 guys ... I'm trying to be friends w/ everyone , & I'm trying to to stay away frm guys , but they jst come outta no where . Geeeze -____- I jst needa break & a vacation . Take me somewhere ... The closest place I have to leaving the real world are my dreams ...

No comments:

Post a Comment