Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you ever felt like you keep getting yourself into situations thaat you have to compete w/ someone all the time ? Shieeet , nigga . Tell me abt it . Haha , going thru it right now . I can stand it . But I kno he feels the same , but then why do I still feel like I have to compete to get your attention ? Ahhh , do ykno whhy ? Cos I sure dnt . But idddk , w/e . Thaat's jst how life is . & this is one thing I gtta strt doing agen . Not stopping till I get whaat I want . Cos I wna find the one alrdy . If he dnt do the same fr me , then kick thaat nigga to the curb . Shiiit . Ya feeee mee ?

No comments:

Post a Comment