Sunday, September 20, 2009

....


Our first picture (: Isn't it cuute . Hahahaha ! Props to Joanne ! My sister in law / daughter . Hahahaha ! This nigga is the sweetest & cutest guy ever ! He's a fuckin' sophomore . 5'11" (: My typa guy . I'm his first Gf . Happy as fuck abt thaat . takin' things slow this time . I'm happy to be taken frm him . He's mine ladies , so please BACK THE FUCK OFF ! & I'm his niggas . So do the same . Thaaanks (: Haha . Welll , what is there to talk abt ? Idek .

Well , now I kno ! I went to fuckin' 4 parties this wkend . Crazy , right ?! Haha . Shiiiit , it was hellla funn . Esp Saturday . I went to a party in AC & we watched Mayweather vs. Marqueze . Or however you spell it & it was funny . Cos the adults were all yellin & sreaming & what not . Like , wtf ? They can't even hear you . Hahahaha ! & there was this one nigga thaat tried spittin' game . But it ddnt wrk . Cos my heart only belongs to JonnieMF'Sendaydeigo ! Hahahahahah ! Yes yes , best believe it does (: & he's mine & only mine ! Uhm , anything else ? Thaas abt it . Hahaha , oh yeaah . Friday was my mommy's bday ! Happy bday mommy ! I loooove you !

No comments:

Post a Comment