Lets start from the beginning.
So Badminton Conditioning has been working my ass! I've been hella tired lately. Like more than you can ever imagine. Things have been more hectic as Valentine's Day was coming. But that's all over. Lemme talk about that for a min or two.
On Valentine's Day, Cris came over :D He surprised me! He came with a bouquet of roses & cheesecake (: (he's trying to make me fat, I believe. Lol.) Then after wards, we went to go watch Valentine's Day. Yes, the movie. The movie was pretty good, might I say. It was surprising to see Jessica Beil & Jamie Fox kiss O.o Taylor Swift annoyed the shit out of me. Jessica Alba made me mad that she left Ashton Kutcher. But overall, it was pretty good (: After the movie, we got picked up & went to my house. Kicked it for a bit & then we dropped off babe. I think my brother was jealous because he couldn't be with his girlfriend. Lmao. Sucks for him! I know, I'm hecka mean. But hey! What are sisters for? Right?
S. C. H. O. O. L! can kiss my ass! Well, not really. Just honors. This essay, that's due on Monday is kicking my ass right now. I mean, I'm so behind! I hecka need to bring up my grade in that class. I'm not even going to say what I got in that class. It's such a FAIL ): Bio is going good. I finally raised that grade. AVID is being a bitch to me (AVID meaning Ms. Brumfeild). & everything else is just a piece of cake.
The weather was beautiful for like 5 days & the sun didn't even bother to come out today D: How sad.
I'm still in need of a leather jacket & new Vans/Dunks/CLOTHES!
Lets talk about conditioning for a minute? Sure. Well, conditioning has gotten easier :D Thank God. Tryouts are tomorrow, Saturday, & possibly Monday. Oh dear Lord how I wish to make the team! I really pray that I hope I do. Because I mean! I did all that work & never missed a day of conditioning. So I better make it. If I don't. I'm going to be so mad. Shit! Right Paulinna?! Jeez. Man oh man. Like I'm fine with the stretches, warm ups, & having a rally. But running & bunny hops? OH HAYL NO MUUFUCKUUH! Ahahahahaha! That's too much! I had to run the mile like twice. Wtf is thaaat? At least I'm getting in shape. My tummy is looking niiiiice (: when it gets better, I'll show ya. HAA, sike!
Boyfriend wise, we're amazingly great! We barely ever talk on the phone now cos of me I'm always falling asleep early. Sorry babe if you're reading this :D I'm always thinking about you though. So it's all good.
Ehh, I'm lazy to write more. Nothing new or exciting has ever really happened in my life, so I think I'll cut it here. I basically covered the usual. So yeah, that's about it. Goodnight & goodbye loves :D
No comments:
Post a Comment