First things first.
Ok, this is what I don't get. How can someone not like me for NO reason. Like wtf? I guess cos of the rumors she heard? I don't even know. But shit, if you don't fucking like me, tell me up front & stop beating behind the bush by doing shit like for example, when I pass by, don't be like, "EW!" Leave me the fuck alone & we both can get on with life. Grow up a little. Cos FYI, I don't say shit about you! You can believe whatever you want to believe though, cos I don't talk shit about you & I know that for a fact. But that's up to you on who to believe. But I know what comes out my mouth & I know that your name has never came out of it. Cos like really? I don't know why you don't like me. But it's whatever I guess. I'll live.
But anyway, down to the more important shit. I just had to let that out.
Well, yeah. I want to talk about me & Cris. Me & him have been great, I guess you can say. If you look past all the bullshit & what not. Today, everything felt different. When I would kiss him, it didn't feel the same as they use to when I fell in love with him. Then we some what talked about how I felt as if we were drifting & I think I should put it in better words. Like today, everything was different. He wasn't saying "I love you" the way he use to. He didn't hold my hand like he use to. & it definitely felt different, if you asked me. & I don't know if it's me or not, but it's usually the girls who notice things like this more clearly than guys do. You feel me ladies? Lol. But anyway, I tweeted it (how dumb of me), & he got it & we talked about it. Kinda. Sorta. But we kind of had a talk about us wanting to be with each other & everything seems to be back to normal. On the way to 6th & after school, I seemed happier than usual & he liked that I was happy :D First time in a long time that I felt like that actually. He knows how to bring the best of me (; Lol.
Well, it's homework time & Secret Life as well :D & YES! I get to watch it early. Whoohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment