Sunday, February 28, 2010

The END of February.

My oh my, has this month went by slow or what? There were days when I would stay up late, having people think I was asleep when I was really thinking about the past. Man, how I miss Mennen so much ): He said that he would possibly come back in February, but there's an even bigger chance that he wouldn't... & knowing myself, I had my hopes reaaal high & then as it slowly approaches today's date, February 28, 2010, I'm disappointed... How sad. I hecka miss him. He's my brother from another mother. I miss his parents as well thou, homie! Been deep since I've seen them.

February was a big month for me though. My maybe most productive month every year. But this years was crazy! Birthdays coming at me from left to right. Badminton practice/tryouts. Hella shit! Robyn's birthday dinner would have to be my most memorable day of this month. Besides making the team & having my first game. Boy were those fun. Robyn was callin' me "The HBIC!" You already now though! Head Bitch In Charge! Haha, I have a way with words with those motherly instincts. I guess you can say that I hang around my mom a lot. The other crazy thing about this month is that I never really had much of "me" time. I've been more focused on this month to "please" others... & it's ironic how I just came from church & Pastor Bryan talked about how I can't please anyone. No matter how much we try, it's just impossible. We can only please ourselves. I think I need work on that.

February is also one of the scariest months... Earthquake in Chile (February 27, 2010) that was an 8.8. Crazy right? Which also caused to have a tsunami in Hawaii. Tsunami warnings in Cali. Oh how I pray for the people around the world. Betttta pray fo yo sins homie! The Lord is really commmin. We just don't know when. Fuck that "2012." God can come at any moment. So I suggest that you pray NOW, & ask for forgiveness.

The beginning of March is tomorrow & it's also the month when report cards come in... I pray that I have good grades. I've worked my ass off trying to pull off the grades. Damn though. It's funny how I tend to cram my major homework last minute & still get good grades on them (x But that's such a bad habit. Ever since badminton, I've become more productive & I've been turning in what I need to turn in. Thank you Lord for giving me something to actually work for.

Now that I look back at it, February was my most busy & most fun month so far. Hope I have plenty more to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment