How lovely, it's February. Conditioning has become easier & my stamina is a whole lot better. Tryouts are next Friday. Wish me luck!
I'm starting to get fed up with a lot of things, but I won't get into that.
I'm reading like crazy! Been through 3 books in less than 2 months. Holy Cow. & honestly, I love my boyfriend. I thought I would never fall in love ever again, after what happened over the summer, but look it. I made it through it all & I love my boyfriend with all my heart :D Maybe. Jk. I honestly very do. I can't believe I actually said sorry to her O.o Oh well, I might as well start believing a lot of things. I guess.
I'm so mad though, I have no camera -.- The ONLY reason why I have NO new pictures to upload on MS, FB, or BS (blogspot, not bullshit. Lmao.)
Maan, I really am sticking with the words I had said in 2009. I'm buckled down on my school work & I'm actually busy with plenty of things (: & I'm soo glad it's all getting paid off with all the work I'm doing. Haven't been out in awhile though, so take me somewhere! If I'm free.
P.S. I need to hit the slopes, FAAAST!
No comments:
Post a Comment