Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 2 ! (:

So tday riight ? It was greaat ! I wore a dress & I got hella compliments (: Shiiit , I looked like I was abt to go to church . Hahah , I felt so pretty thou . & it was another day spent well w/ Flo . Haha , I love him so mch . You have no idea . Maaan ! Haha .
But oh ! In 5th period was hella funny . This one nigga looked at me & I caught him looking at me & he smiled , jst to be nice . Ahahah ! We'll see what will happen tmo thou . & he's hella older than me thou . Haha . Tht's the thing . But I'm taken & happy w/ him (: & then ! At 6th period , I was talking to Mennen abt hella shit . He was all being deep abt his chain & I found out something abt him tht I wld have never guessed . It was hella sad . Almst made me cry "/ & yeaah , I had a good day . Then when we got out the gym , some guy kept lifting up shit shirt . & when I came out , he lifted it even higher . Like ; " Wtf nigga ?! Shiit , ain't no one looking ! " Hahahaha ! Hella mean right ? But it's true . & shiiit , after school was the best ! But Mennen kept stealing Flo awat frm me to talk to him abt his shit . Then we were jst kickin' it & BAM ! Marissa comes outta no where & shiit , no homo . But she has nice legs . Haha , I like her taan (: NO homo thou . But yeaah . & then as soon as band gets done practicing , Mennen comes up to me saying ; " I'ma break up w/ Sherilyn . " Like ; Wtf thou ? Whhy ? & then he showed me the texts , blah blah blah blah .. & then she comes outta no where & Mennen goes ; " I needa talk to you ! " Like hella pissed & shit . Ykno tht tone ? & yeaah . It was hella like .. woaah . Ykno ? Who saw tht comin' ? NOT me . Haha . BUT before tht , I was bonebreaking cos Flo was tryna show me off & what not . & I was bone breaking in hella slow motion & then yeaah . & like later on they were like ; " Florence ! Ask your GF if she wants to be in our crew . " Flo ; " No ! She dnt wna be in it ! " Me ; " Heey ! You ddnt even ask me ! " Hahahah ! It was funny thou . But idk if I'll be in it . Too many guys wld be around me & shit . Pwahaha ! But it's all good . Flo trusts me , but not the guys around me . Ykno ? Jst like my daddy . Ahahahaha ! Well , I'ma be on this shit later . Byee (:


w/ <3 ; Casey !

No comments:

Post a Comment