Arright , tday I got asked out by Floo (: & I'm happy as fck ! He's the sweetest & mst caring guy ever . Like , honestly . Fck what I heard abt him . Idgaf abt his past . Cos the past is the past & there is nothing I can change abt it . Only thing I can change is the future & jst enjoy the present as it comes . Ya feel me ? & so , if anything was to happen , I jst gtta brush it off & take it as it comes . But overall , I kno we're gna last fr awhile (: He's the best thing tht happened . Ppl say Ican do better , but idc . He's sweet & is the nicest guy ever (: Except sometimes . He can be a BIIIIG meanie butt ! Shiiiiit . Hahahah ! Jk hun if you're reading this (: Haa ! Oh ! The funny thing is when I was holding hands w/ Flo after school & Brandon was hellllla looking at us . I was like ; " Wtf you looking at bitch ! " Ahahah ! Jkjk , I ddnt say tht , but I was thinking it . Hm , anything else happened tday ? Naah , nothing really . But shyeaah . Tday was a good day (: Haa , hby ? How was your day ?
No comments:
Post a Comment