I like them taaaall (: Ahahah ! Oh man , lemme tell you abt 2 days ago thou . I got fcking stood up ! Freal thou . Ohh maan . Hella pissed thou . I went to the movies thinking tht my date wld be there , but nooo , he ddnt even bother to say he cldnt make it ! Tht's the least he clda done . But thank gooness Ant was there (: & so was my teddy bear , Omotayo :D ! Ahaha ! I lovethose guys to death . But freal , stood up . He was suppose to be my first real date & now we dnt even talk anymore ): Oh wellll ... New fellas !
Ack , Kleng & Axl want me to get w/ this one nigga , but idk . He wnt be interested . I met hella guys this week thou (: Freal ! frm Vallejo , to Richmond , to SF . Oh deeeng ! Ahahah ! I'ma mack . Aha , jk . Not like tht . I stick to one guy . & thas it . But when it has to end , it jst has to . Ykno ? Tht's jst how life goes . Like they say ; " when one door closes , another one opens "
Then yesterdaaaay ! Tht was hella funn ! Went shopping w/ mommy & auntie Elaine , helllla fun ! Bought 2 pairs of heels ! Yaay ! Then I bought this one dress (: Uuber pretty . I love it ! Then I went to David's Bridal to pick up my mommy's wedding dress . Her wedding is on the 8th of THIS mnth ! Ahaha , hella excited . 6 more days beh beh ! Oh maan . Lemme see .. What is there to say ? Idek . Ahaha ! I had hell of a weekend ! I had soo mch to tell you , but then it jst went away . Idk what happened .I jst loost all thought .
Lemme tell you abt August 12 ! (: Duude , tht is abt to be hella crackin' thou ! You better get there if you were invited ! Like freal ! Get yo ass there ! If you weren't invited , too bad . Limited space . Ahah , gna have to wait till the pictures / vidoes get up there , arright ? Fsho ! Gna go to the MacDre tower hellllla late at night (: Pull an all nighter ! Gna have hella fun tht day ! Ooh , get there .
Ok , I have nothing else to say , so byee (:
__CaseyAnn !
No comments:
Post a Comment