Ok , have you ever felt like your " Bestfriend " isn't really your bestfriend . Dsnt tell you shit , keeps shit frm you . & what not . Like honestly , now tht I think of it , I dnt really have a bestfriend . I've jst been indenial fr so long & ddnt wna admit , tht I only have friends . But , I keep thinking abt it & my TRUE friends ends up being ; Jennelyn , Jenn , Angie , Princess , & Lamonte . & daamn . Only 5 . Better keep them close to me as long as possible . Like , freal thou . Whoo ! & my other so called " bestfriend " isn't really a bestfriend . Fck those 10 yrs ! He cnt even tell me he has a gf , he dsnt tell me shit anymore . Well , he never told me shit to begin w/ . But he expects me to tell him all my shit ? BS ! Fck tht ! Maan , he's jst pushing it . I think the only reason why he wants me to tell him shit is so he can tell other ppl my shit . Idk , I cld be wrong , tht's what he's making me think thou . & I never even met this grl , & I thought I'm suppose to approve ?! Oh well , he dnt need me anyways . He has Omotayo & tht one chick . Leave me out . & he knos who he is . Fck it , might as well put his name out there . Yeah , it's Anthony . SO yeah , Anthony . Fck those 10 yrs ! Have fun w/ everything . Dnt come talking to me when you think everything is arright . Dnt come talking to me when you cnt find a grl to make out w/ in the theaters . Dnt come to me when you & your gf break up . Cos damn straight , I will not be there fr you when everything comes to end fr you & whoever you're going out w/ . Shieeet . You jst make me sooo mad . But w/e . Have fun . & if you haven't figured it out , I'm NOT your bestfriend anymore . & this has been bothering me fr awhile , but I jst now feel like putting it all out there . You can say I'm " trippen " But freal thou , tht's all you . I dnt think you kno the meaning of " Bestfriend " . Oh well ..
Mmks , bye !
__CaseyAnn .
No comments:
Post a Comment