What can I say ? I have so mch stress on me . It's " Too mch to handle " . I'm tired of it thou . I'm bleeh abt everything . Like my moms wedding is tmo , & it's crazy at home . Running / driving everywhere jst to get everything done . & good things we're done (: Tnight is my mommy's rehersal dinner & I'm so excited . Gna have hella pictures uploaded (: Whoohoo ! Hahaha ! Omg , I miss Jarrell so mch thou . Like , we never met or anything & we dnt go out , but he's a sweetie ! & he makes me miss him . LOL ! I'm scha dork , right ? Ahaha , I'm so hkehguiwgbkj ! Idek how to explian . Ok , tell me why I'm in the same room as my brother & he's on the phone w/ his gf & it sounds like they're abt to have phone sex . Ahahaha ! Oh maan , they're desperate if they do tht typa shit . Pwahah ! Ooh , ykno who pisses me off so mch ?! My brother ! Pwahaha ! Lets talk abt my brother fr a min or so . He's 6 feet something & he's sch a fob ! LOL , jkjk ! But maan , he pisses me off sometimes . Him & his gf . They jst piss me off so mch . LOL ! Always cupcaking & shit . & honestly , his grl is too nice fr him . He's an ass at times . He makes fun of me everytime I'm on the phone . & he's jst an ass cos he's my brother . Ok , enough abt me . Hm , what is there to talk abt ? Idek . LOL ! Lets think .. hmm , OHH ! I taught my daddy how to jerk (: He can only do the reject thou . I'm so pro :D Hm , now what ? Ooh , I cnt believe school strts on the 19th ! Fuuuck , I really dnt wna go to school . Not excited fr it at all . It's exactly the same thing as MS , but jst lil harder , am I right ? So NOT excited . Whoever is kinna dee da dee . Cos why wld you be excited ? But at the same time , I understand . New school , New ppl , new boys , hahah ! & many more . But freal thou . Maan , I was crying last night , but , I'll tell you abt it in another one . Gna do my hair now . Fshoo ! Hahaha !
Mmks , I'm out ! Byee (:
__CaseyAnn !
No comments:
Post a Comment