Thursday, August 13, 2009

" The Things You Do "

Ok , so 3 days ago , I went to Dk & lemme tell you , it was sooo fun . Hahaha ! It was hella funny too thou . Oh maan , so many things to bring up , you jst had to be there thou . & there was this one cute ass guy , but he fcking cock eyed ! I was like ; " Fuuuuuck ! Damn Gina ! Whhhhy ?! " Hahah , I think in almst all my blogs , I say ; " Damn Gina ! " Tht's like my new trade mark even thou it came offa movie . Hahah ! Omg , I rant too mch . I can jst go on & on fr daaays . Like freal . Well , yeah ! Hm , Dk , then I met this one guy , Daniel Valenzuela (: He's sch a sweetie . Honestly . No more Jarrell , I guess .. He's outta the picture . & now Daniel ? I guess so . He lives all the way out in Sf thou . Shieeet ! So far , right ? Oh well .. Good thing my dad lives out there . He's good fr something . Hahah , lemme see ? Ok , you may be confused cos I tend to talk abt my 2 dads . My BIRTH father lives in Sf , & only call him " dad " , & my STEP father is the one I really call my dad , & I call him either " uncle Ed " or " daddy " . Ok , you got it ? I hope . Hahah ! Well , you learned something new abt my life . Hahah !

Uhm , me & Ant ? Still not friends . Oh well , he got a new Bf , he dnt need me . Like he said , I'm " trippen " . Hm , hahaha ! Oh well . Who knos , we might even become friends agen ?

But now on to tdays day , it was fun ... kinda - ish . Hahahah ! It was orientation & I kept making ppl laugh . I introduced Angie to hella ppl (: Hahah ! & Michael was being a faaag ! Hahaha ! & then I saw Brandon , pwahaha ! Good thing he wasn't my favorite outfit of his . Cos if he did , I wld of melted . He jst dressed hella ugly tday . Haha ! I felt so pretty tday (: Haha . & Jp was suppose to be my Link Crew leader or w/e . But NOPE ! Good (: & I saw Alex , tht little cutie :D then I saw like everyone else & trying to make them go to the movies . Hahah ! & freaking Tylee touched my ass ! Tht fagot ! Hahah ! Hm , it's all good ? Naah . Dnt touch me ! & trust me , I will break you . If I can catch you . & tday when I was thinking , I said to myself ; " I'm gna be in HS . Wtf ? " & it jst really shocked me . & what hit my the hardest was tht I'm gna have to grow up now .. &+ I've been on my own fr the past 4 days . W/o my mommy . I feel so independent now (: Hahah , heeck yes ! But ykno . Hahah , I felt so ugly compared to the grls tht were there . Like freal . Hahahah ! Oh well , we're pretty in our own ways . Right ? Yes ! What else happened ? OH ! The funniest thing ever happened , but I dnt wna say . Hahah ! But Brandon kept looking at me tday , I was like ; " Tf ?! Stop looking at me ! " & Angie told me tht someone else kept looking at me . I dnt wna say his name . Hahah ! & he came up to me & talked to me . I felt like a bitch when I talked to him thou , cos like ; I barely said anything . I jst shrugged my shoulders . Hahah ! Hm , pwahaha ! Oh well ... I have to spend 2 yrs of Hs w/ him , might as well open up & stop being mean . Haha , but I'm not mean , I'm nice (: Riiight ? Ofcourse !

No comments:

Post a Comment