Monday, August 10, 2009

Weddings !!

Weddings ! I love them ! I jst got done being in part of one . (: My mommy's to be exact . It was soo mch fun . But yet , so stressful . But it was hella fun . I'ma be skipping frm prt to prt . It's not even gna be in order . Pwahah ! Like this one prt , I strted drinking & I kinna strted slurring my wrds & my parents ddnt even care ! Hahahah , it was funny thou . Cos my step daddy which is practically my daddy kept calling my cousin Jamie , Deja . Which is her sister . Hahahah ! It was so funny . Haha . & then It was so hot me & Jamie jst layed on the grass . It was so comfortable till this guy asked me to show him the bathroom , wtf ?! Haha . Then he asks fr my number ! & i was like ; " Uhm , Idk my number " Ahahahah ! It was funny . & then like yeaah ! it was fun . You jst had to be there .
& me & Brother kept hugging . It was funny . We were like ; " Aww ! Come here ! Gimme a hug ! " Hahah . & he was like ; " Ok , I'm leaving , bye " & he ddnt even go anywhere . It was funny ! & like yeaah ! & then we were jerkin (: & bone breaking . & my cousin was dooing the stanky leg cos she got a stanky ... Hahahaha ! I'm jkeeding ! Pwahaha , I'm hella funny thou .
& theen , when it was time fr the speech , it made ppl cry (: I felt so deep . Pwahaha ! It was a good day thou . Then the next , we had an after party & my cousin had the worst hangover , like freaal . it was funny thou . She practically slept the whole day . Then we watched Pablo Francsico . He's halarious ! & then yeaah ! This one guy tht was wrking fr our wedding coordinator is sooo effing cute ! Like you have no idea (: Hahah ! & lets see .. what else happened ? I forgot the rest thou . I was so drunk . But not like my cousin , Jamie . We went to her car & she strted changing in the street when a car was coming ! & she was on the phone w/ her cousin & she forgot who she was talking to . It was hella funny thou . Hahaha ! & she was hella crying fr really nothing thou . Hahahahah ! I felt bad thou . & I strted crying ): Hhaha , then I talked to Ryan tht night & I forgot what I was saying , but it was stupid stuff . Pwahahaha ! Then I fell asleep on him . Hahaha ! & now I'm losing my voice . Cos I kept yelling this whoooole weekend . Hahaha ! It was fun thou . I had hell of a weekend (: Hahaha ! I cnt wait to go to another wedding next year (: Fshoo ! I'm so excited ! Well , idk what else to say . So byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment