Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day !

HS ! Omg , tht was fun (: My first day was kinda nerve racking , but it was all good (: I met new ppl & finally met them too . I met Dominic & he's the nicest person ever (: Haha , my new Bestfriend !
So lemme tell you my schedule ;
1 - English Honors
2 - Filipino 1
3 - AVID
4 - Algebra
5 - Ceramics 1
6 - PE
What's yours ? Haha . Hm , my favorite part of the day was lunch . But it was kinna weird , but it was funny too . Cos freakin' Dominic shld his friend , Christian , me riiight ? & then like he stopped & hellllla checked me out . I was like ; " Wtf ? " Haha ! He's so adorable (: Gulaaay ! Hahaha ! & like yeaaah . Then I went into Ceramics & there was this guy tht kept looking at me . I was like ; " Wtf ? Can I help you ? " Hahaha ! But I ddnt say it to him . I'm too nice . But if he keeps doing it , I'ma be like ; " Wtf ?! Is there something on my face tht you have to keep looking at me ?! " Hahahahah ! I'm scha bitch sometimes , I sweaaar . But I'm glad cos this mnth , I ddnt get bitchy . Ykno ? Yeaah . Haha , but I saw Brandon's punk ass . Ughh ! I have fucking PE w/ him . But oh well . Hahaha . It's all good . I'm lovin' HS so far (: Hopefully no drama breaks out .. But " The world will never kno " ! Hahahaha ! Remember the narrator frm the PowerPuff Grls ? He wld always say tht . Oh maan . OHHH ! Mr. Cirelli , my english teacher is freaking crazy ! I sweaar ! It's like he has OCD or w/e . You shld hear him say ; " G'mrning Class " Ahahahah ! Me & Sherilyn we're like ; " Wtf ?! " Hahahaha ! Oh maan . & my PE teacher is hellla dope (: & so is Mr. McDivitt . He remembers my name (: & so is my Filipino teacher ! Ykno he use to go to my church ! Hahaha ! Small world , right ? Haa . Well , I think I'ma end it now . Byee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment