Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soo , what do you want me to do abt it ?

Ok , everyone is expecting me to be this & tht . & they expect so mch frm me ! I'm jst a human ! Not a robot or w/e ! Bck off !

So , what is there mch to say really ? NM . It's like 3 06 in the mrning . Lets see how long it takes me to finish this . Well , I'm like bored out of my mind ! I'm talking to Brian & we're the having the best convo ! He said ; " Casssssey , I have to admit . You're one of the coolest grls I kno . You're so chill ." Maan , did tht make my day ! && Jarrell , he fell asleep on me , AGEN ! Tht booty hole ! Well , I'm very bored right now . Lets see . What is there to talk abt . Ohh , August 12 ! If you got my invite , please make it ! It's gna be hella dope thou ! Get there ! Like freal thou ! You needa get there . We HAVE to watch Twilight thou ! Cos Briana never seen it . Ahahahah ! Hold on . Brian texted me . Tht took abt a min or so . well , I'm bck . Obviously ! Ahahaha ! Oh maan , I'm over Brandon ! FINALLLLLLLY ! Whoohoo ! I'm happy , & yet , I'm nice enough to let him come over . Wowwie , I'm so nice . See ? I told you Ant . I'm hellla nice !
Ohh maan ! I need something to talk abt , but what is it ? Omg , I looove Alicia Keys & tht song , " If I ain't got you " . Best song ever ! Ykno who's cute ? Taylor Lautner ! I've been calling him Jacob a lot lately . Ahahaha ! Idk why . I'm so out of it sometimes . Tht's jst how I get when I think abt cute guys . Omg , this one guy bsically told me tht I'm his rebound , stupid right ?! Ahahah ! Oh well . It isn't my lost , it's his ! Duuh ! Soo , what is there to say ? Idek . Yesterday was a bore . Did absolutely NOTHING ! Isn't tht boring ? Uhh , shyeah ! Omg , I'm hella excited fr August 12 ! Get there !
Ok , I'm done . Byee (:


P.S. It's 3:14 . Ahahahah !

No comments:

Post a Comment