Arright , tdaay was light weight crackin . We went to the movies tday & we wanted to see Paranormal Activity , but we cldnt sneak in . The lady thaat be checkin the tickets was there & it sucked cos we hellla wanted to see it . I alrddy saw , but them other fags ddnt . hahahah ! If you havent seen it yet , go watch it . You'll be scared shit less . Hahaha ! But naah thou , I was loud ?thaat's what they were saying , cos they were like ; " Shhhhh ! You hella loud . " I was like ; " Damn srrry ! " Hahahah , shieet . Hahaha ! But we ddnt wnna waste our ticket on it so we went to go watch Couples Retreat . Thaat was hellla funny . esp when they went to do thaat Yoga thing . Hahahahah ! I haad a good time thou . I was getting sleepy after awhile .
But after the movie , I was reunited w/ hellla ppl (: I got to see Brrry , Kristian , Austin , Timmmy , & who else ? Oh ! Jezarelle , Aleaah , Melissa , & hella others . I saw James & that nigga ddnt even say hi to me . Thaat bitch ! Haa , jkjk . He coo . I saaw Keanu . Him & Aleah is hellla cute (: Like freaal . Haha , I'ma cry if they get married . But naah , 1 yr & 7 mnths , my ass you two ! Haha . Timmy & Austin were like ; " daamn ! " Lookin at me frm head to toe . wtf ? them niggas play too much . Haha .
But now , I'm at auntie's house & i'm hellla bored . they planning to go to Reno , i think sometime this mnth or next month . Better not be on the 20th or the 21st . Cos I got plaans . Tell you more abt thaat next time , cos these ppl are asking me to dance . Hey ! guess whaat , I taught my daddy how to jerk ! Hahah . Freal doe . haa . arright , i'm out . byee .
No comments:
Post a Comment