I woke up thinking of a certain someone . Wishing I was w/ him at that very moment . Haa , SIKE ! I woke thinking ; " Shit , I gttta goo pee ! I dnt have a phone ! How am I finna make it thru the day ?! Haha , I needa go pee . " Hahahah ! I was also thinking abt how short I am (x Thaat's what I was thinking . But I was also thinking of how I can save up 400 dollars fr a phone .. Fuck naah . Might as well switch to AT&T or Tmobile . Cos shiiit , Metro phones are toooo fuckin much & they dnt even last yoou . Even when you do take care of thaat shiit . Haha . I'm so muufuckin' bored thou . Idk why I woke up this early . Duuude , I needa go shopping . I'm tired of repeating outfits . I dnt repeat them all the time . I come up w/ new shit , here & there . Haa .
While I'm typing this , I was also thinking abt how I stepped into a new school w/ alrdy ppl starting shit . Wtf ? Iddk why I'm letting it get to me . Maybe cos uhhhh ... THIS HSNT HAPPENED TO ME SINCE THE 6TH MUUFUCKIN' GRADE ! Wtf ? Helllla long ago . & now , I'm in HS & ppl is alrdy starting shit when they dnt even kno me . Aren't ppl in HS suppose to be more mature ? Oh , aha . My baaad , the word " suppose " is in there . So , I'm guessing not . But shit , get a life . Fuck , wash your fuckin' mouth w/ some soap w/ all thaat shit comin' out your mouth like that . Hsnt your mom or dad taught you better than thaat . But ykno what ? I'm not really trippppen , cos there's such things like .. KARMA . & nigga , I can't wait till it comes around & bites you in the muufuckin' ass .
OH ! Off subject fr a min . Tell me why when I went to go see Sorority Row , I was like covering my eyes half the time . Hahaha , thaat shit was so scary . Welll , to me it was . I get scared easily . & hey , plan a movie night & invite me (: Haha . Unless you the one thaats been shit talking then FUCK YOU .
No comments:
Post a Comment