Fuuck , so I'm sitting here on this shit . Hellla buggin' how ppl dnt take the chance to get to kno the REAAL me & jst listen to the shit they be hearing abt me . It's so stupid . 1 ! Get to kno me & I'm pretty sure I'll prove all the shit you heard WRONG ! 2 ; I'm faar more waay beyond whaat ppl think of me . Cos shit , I think of myself as GREAAT person . Cos you are whatchu think . Jst like how they say ; " You are whatchu eat " . 3 ; FUCK WHATCHA HEARD . How many fucking times do I gtta repeat this shit ? I'm tired of ppl saying ; " Casey this , Casey thaat . " Nigga , get to kno me ! Shiiit . Like this one chick going up to Florence like she fuckin kno me . Talking abt ; " Casey's a whore right ?! " Bitch , wtf ? She got me fucked up . Get to kno me & watch me prove what you think are facts into opinions ! Ppl these daays jst needa learn how to keep things real . & them ppl thaat I thought were my friends are trynna start shit saying thaat I talk shit abt others ?! Fuck nah . If I dnt like you , I'll tell you . But if I dnt have a problem w/ you , then we'll be fine . But if you're gna start making shit , then nigga , dnt do it behind my back , jst tell me up front ! Wtf ? Now thaat's whaat yoou call FAAAKE .
No comments:
Post a Comment