Sunday, October 18, 2009

So tdaay was arright . Mainly boring . Went to church , went home & did nothing BUT eat . Haha . I'm tellin yooou , I eat like there's noo tmo . Haaa . But overall , I was pretty relaxed .

Well , I'm kinnna trippen cos I cant go to homecoming , I haave to stay home & tryy not to think abt shit . Cos thaat date was suppose to be a special date w/ " ykno who " . But I gttta let thaat go . Cos shiit , thaat nigga aint even allla thaat . Gaaaaah ! But hopefully I can do something else thaat night w/ the ppl thaat dnt go to homecoming . I'll probably be out w/ the family . While everyone else is having fun . Fuck ! Haha .

Sooo , I'm pretty anxious fr Christmas & my bdaay . Iddk , even thou it's like 2 - 3 mnths awaay , i'm muufuckin excited . I haave so maany things thaat I want . I'ma post up my wishlist so you caan have a head start on buying me early presents (: Thaank yaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment