Saturday, October 3, 2009
Take the risk ?
I'm sitting here , reading this shit on MS . & maybe he is playing the both of us . Idek thou . He cld or he cldnt be . I'm jst so fed up w/ this shit thaat I have to go thru . Honestly , I shld of never stated talking to him . Cos he cld be talking to someone else fr all I kno . Thaat nigga Mark P , cld of been right . Fuck . & I was so confident thaat he wldnt be doing thaat shit . But idk . What do you think ? Wait ! Why am I ask you , the reader . You probably dnt even kno whaat's going on right now . Haha . Ok , so whaat happened was ... I'm not even finna say . Not finna put shit out there on blast . Fuck nah . You wna kno ? Too fuckin' bad . I keep things between the ppl thaat alrdy kno . But we'll see . I'm debating to stick w/ it & take the chance or jst leave it the fuck alone & go back to my normal life w/o him .. I think abt it constantly . Eversince I found out , I trry & see if he means what he says . See if those kisses are real or if they're jst cos he wants to kiss someone . I see if he really is jst trynna play . See if he's the hit & quit it typa guy .. Fr all I kno , he cld be trynnaget at some other girl right now as I speak of it .. Fuck ! Idk what to do , either waay , I'ma be screwed . Maybe .. I shld jst .. leave it alone ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment