Saturday, October 3, 2009

So , I got a blackberry . & I'm using to blog . Right now ! Haha , I'm in love w/ this thing (: thanks agen nanay & tatay ! So , I'm in my room debating if I shld go to sleep cos I got nothing else to do . I dnt like the fact my mom is making me drink soy milk -___- it sucks ass .. It also makes me sleepy . I think it's cos I warm it up . So yeaah . Oh ! Tell me whhy I'm watching Harry Potter & the Chamber or Secrets & thaat one chick thaat died in the bathroom or w/e is soo fuckin' annoying ! I sweaaar ! Haha . & ykno thaat part when they in the car & them spiders come . Ewww , I haate that . I absolutely hate spiders ! Blaaah . Welll , I'ma sleep now I guess . Got church tmo (; niiiight .

No comments:

Post a Comment