Monday, October 5, 2009

So tday I was talking to Kim , I love that girl to death , honestly (: Haha . She's the best . Well , we were talking after PE . She asked how school was going fr me . I told her wsp . & she said thaat she went thru the same thing . Glad to kno . I'm not the only one . She said thaat it's cos it's the beginning of the yr & ppl TRY to make a title fr you . Wow , some great ppl we have in this world right ?! Ha , sike !
Welll , what can I say ? Tday , I was so fuckin' mad . Like tday was kinda like a bad day fr me . Freakin' Myles made me cry ): Hahahah ! & he said thaat I wldnt cry . Lol . But I did ! HA ! Welll , yeaah . What got me mad the most was this one nigga , not finna say names , was talking shit under his breath . & yes niggga , I heard my muufuckin' name . Shiit , you dnt fuckin' kno me . YOU dnt kno shit abt anything ! Get ya facts straight BEFORE you start saying shit . Cnt wait till your ass gets to Vintage . Shiiiit , fuckin' talking thaat shit like you kno me & like you kno wsp , when quite frankly , you dnt ! Damn Gina ! Stop using them typa words . Hahaha ! But anywaay . He was over there talking under his breath like I caaant here him . He was getting all mad cos I kept walking back forth while they were recording . Shit , like I giva fuck ! He lucky I ddnt cuss him out in front eryone . Haha , I wlda put his ass in hush mode . Shieet . Wtf ? He expect me to clap my hands twice & snap my fingers & magically teleport . Wtf nigga ? Got me fucked up . I gtta walk to get somewhere , right ?! Right ! So stop talking ya mess , & if you got a problem w/ me , say it to my face & stop saying shit under ya breath . Shieet .

No comments:

Post a Comment