So I went to go see Paranormal Activity & thaat shit is sooo fuckin scary thou ! Hahaha ! Like freaal thou . If you haven't seen it , go watch it . " I almst shitted myself " Hahaha . Got thaat frm Mennen . Omg thou , I was the only one thaat screamed at the end . It was thaat scary . Haha . I said srry to all the ppl thou . Haha . Oh maan , go watch it (: It's actually pretty good . My mom thinks it's all fake . But you'll be the judge of thaat . Haha , it's scary (: Haha , worth the money fr thaat ticket . I honestly wldnt mind seeing it agen . Haa .
Hm , I had a overall good day thou . I finalllly got a case fr my phone (: whoohoo ! Haha . I went shopping . Welllll , window shopping in thaat matter . Then I went to L&L , yummm ! Then we had Bible Study . I haad the hardest time being quiet . I helllla needed to talk . So much sugar frm that big bag of Skittles . Geeeze . Haha . Oh ! I was told this funny joke thou . It's racist thou . Haha , so I wnt saay . & my brother made me think tday O.o Hahaha , joke laang . But it was a riddle . A good one too . Haha , like .. yeaah .
No comments:
Post a Comment