Jaaaaykaaaay ! Hahahahaha ! Hmm , my day is still going . I'm jst very bored . Soo , how goes it ?
I'm jst sitting here thinking & reminiscing abt how the good ole' days were when I was w/ him . I wish he was still mine , but we cnt always have what we ask for right ? So , we jst learn the hard way . Sometimes we dnt even learn . Tday I have piano lessons , fantastic ! Apsh , w/e ! Hahahaha ! Well , I still think abt how great things were when I was w/ him . I still wish tht he was mine , but he completely HATES me . Crzy , right ? & we've been thru so mch ! Thru those 7mnths . & the sad thing is , I still have a feeling tht things will get better , but honestly , I dnt see anything happen & I dnt see why I still hope . & so for now , I'm jst praying until something happens . AKA , PUSH . Learned tht from Ronnielyn . Hahahaha ! Well , Idk . I still care for him a lot & like me & Christian were have a deeeep ass talk . Hahaha , at least I was being deep . He kept telling me I was being deep , but I was jst saying what's right , ykno ? Cos like , look it ; Brandon hella changed all cos of Jeffrey . He became all big headed , like Jeffrey & I swear I will confront Jeff abt it . But if confronting him still doesn't wrk , then the best thing to do is pray , right ? Well , yeah . I think tht's what I'ma do . I'ma cut it here . Be on here later tnight maybe . Tell you how piano lessons went (: Hahah . Asta la bye bye !
w/ everlasting <333 ; ____CaseyAnn !
No comments:
Post a Comment