Sunday, July 19, 2009

OHEMEFFGEE !!!

Tday was hella fun ! Like , freal thou ! I got to see my cousin Judy & I was w/ the best ppl ever ! Hahahah , I went on V2 , riiight ? & this guy tht I saw last time remebered me ! (: Like , usually ppl dnt remember me , but he remembered me & I jst feel hella special ! Hahahahaha ! He's sooo cute too ! Like , freal . He may not have nice teeth , but his smile is AMAAAAAAAZING ! Hahahaha , oh so cute ! & when I was leaving V2 , he smiled at me & waved . Hahaha , cute right ? Hahahah . Maaan , I cnt wait till next week . I hope I get to see him . Hahah , hmm ... Maybe we'll exchange numbers ? Maaaaaybe :D Hahha , he's adorable ! BUUUUT , he might be too old "/ Maaan , I hate being young ! But I dnt wna rush my youth , I wna still be a kid (: Hahaha . But anwayssss ! He's suuuuper cute ! Hahah , at least to me . Maaan , I've never been so boy crzy ! aaack , w/e ! I'm happy tht he remembered me . Maaan , good thing I decided to go , cos if I ddnt , my day would of sucked , right ? Fsho ! Maaan , so tell me abt your day ? Hahah , wait right there ! I still needa tell you more abt my day . Like , almost every eye was on me , it was yuck ! & there was this guy tht had suuuuper pretty eyes . & then we were waiting in line for this water ride . You kno the water raft ride ? Yeaaaaaaah ! Tht one ! Hahah , it was helllllla long , cos it was hellllllla hot . But then we finally got there & like , when we were in line these kids were looking at Judy like she was crazy . Hahah , it was funny & the 2 boys kept looking at me & if they weren't w/ their parents , I would went off on them . Cos you kno me ! I woulda been like ; " Nigga , WTF you looking at ?! Shieeeet , is there something bothering you ?! Cos if there is , TURN THE FUUUCK AROUND ! " Hahhaha , you kno me ! I woulda said tht . Straight up . Fshoo . Well , what else is there to say ? Idk .. Ohh , then when we went on Hammer Head , I got sad cos I was thinking abt " you kno who " & there was a couple in line while I was waiting for the ride to strt & I almost cried , but then the ride strted & then I was screaming like a damn fool . Hhaha , they were laughing at me ! Theeeeeeen , we went on Tazmanian Devil & it sucked ! Cos when it stopped , I felt like I ahd to throw up & Judy felt the same way , & me & her went to the banyo ( tht's " bathroom " in tagalog , hahaha , hell fob ! ) & then I threw up , Idk abt her thou . & then yeah . & then we bought ice cream & they said I looked depressed , but I was jst suuuuper hot & this one mexican was looking at me & I was w/ Kelly & Judy & I was like ; " WTF you looking at ?! " Hahahahha , some pretty funny stuff & then Hector was like ; " I'm bored jst sitting here . " & he walked away then came bck . Hahahah , it was pretty funny thou . Maaan , had a good ass day !


Okaaaay , now you can tell me abt yours . ahahahaha ! Fshooo , asta la bye bye ! (:


w/ everlasting <3333 , ____CaseyAnn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment