Ok , so 2 days ago , I got dumped .. "/ Yeah , I'm not afraid to admit it , cos it's alrdy been done . So like , yeah ! Hahaha . Well , hmm ... As I was saying , I got dumped 2 days ago , by this one player , Jarion Sabater . But thank God he did it sooner than later . & after getting over w/ him .. my feelings for 2 guys started coming bcl , but the strongest feelings were for NOT Brandon , but Anthony .. my BFF since the 1st ! Daaaamn , almost 10yrs thou (: & like we went out before , but Brandon got in the way "/ & I realized tht 2days ago at 3 in the mrning , when I was w/ Brandon , I was denying my feelings for Anthony . Weird right ? & Dylan said tht I must really love him , cos if I woke up thinking abt him , then it's love . & everyone says tht we should get bck together , & we're actually in the process (: & I'm glad ! Anthony is someone I really care abt & someone tht I really trust (: I trusted him w/ my heart before & he took very good care of it . I cnt believe I let him go . & he knos abt how I feel abt him & he said he feels the same . & I'm glad he does . But he wants me to be single fr awhile cos he wants what's best for me & I love him ! Hahahha , he means a lot to me honestly .
& Jenn , I hope you approve of Anthony . Cos I kno you ddnt approve of Brandon or Jarion . & same goes to you Angie . Cos Ant has been there for me thru everything . Thru my tears , my happy times , & my roughest times . & he means a lot to me . Hopefully you approves of him . Hopefully I can have a happy ending w/ him :DD
Thanks fo reading (:
W/ everlasting <33 , ___CaseyAnn !
No comments:
Post a Comment