Well , wht can I say ? I'm perfectly happy w/ who I'm w/ right now & I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world & I kno it may seem too soon to be saying this , but honestly , he helped me thru my roughest times in life . I haven't really told him abt it , but I jst wna let him kno tht he helped me in my toughest times (: & I'm glad he was there for me . I love him a lot & he says the same thing . I hope he means it , cos damn straight I mean it . & ykno , I'd also like to thank a few ppl for helping me thru this shit . I'll put it in a different blog thou . Mmks ? K (: Well , I guess tht's abt it . I kno this isn't a lot , but it's all good . Cos bottom line , I jst wanted to let you kno tht I love Jarion Sabater ! Mucho grande (:
w/ everlasting <33 , ___ CaseyAnn (:
No comments:
Post a Comment