Ok , tday was jst another day of the same old shit . Surprise !! I ddnt cry (: Even thou tday was SUPPOSE to be my 9mnth w/ a certain someone "/ Oh well , he's shit to me now . Slowly , I realize tht he jst isn't the one . No matter how mch I try to make him the one , he jst cnt be , cos we all have to realize tht being you is the best thing to do , cos if someone dsnt love you for you , then fuck them & jst keep moving on . Cos I cnt be stuck on the same guy for the rest of my life . Like I've been told plenty of times & I probably had said this in one of my blogs , I can love him , but I CNT be IN love w/ him . Ya fee me ? & if you ever feel like some guy is the one , be careful , cos one day or maybe not , he's gna drop so fucking hard tht it's gna feel IMPOSSIBLE to get right bck up . But lemme tell you , nothing is impossible . Cos look at me , I got thru this . Well , I'm still going thru it , but ykno .. & ladies , take it frm me , dnt put all your eggs in one basket . Cos you never kno what is gna happen . But jst make sure you take things slow w/ a guy . Cos I had lost something very important to him & I wish I cld take it bck , but I jst cnt . I jst have to live life as it goes no matter how hard it is to get thru it . There will be more obstacles in life & some will be harder than this & MOST will not have to deal w/ guys . & ykno , I shldn't even be so wrked up abt guys , they jst waste my time . Hahah , finally ! Some sense is coming to me (: Fsho ! Haha , & as Vanessa Cruiel had told me ; " keep moving forward , never look bck . " Cos ykno what ? Those things in the past are jst gna hold you bck in living your life . It stopped me for awhile , but I found a way to get out of it (: Fshoo ! Hahah . Well , tday was coo . Went to DK & yeah , I saw couples , but I was strong enough to not get sad (: Cos HS is around the corner & most def , I'll find my love (: Hahahah ! & you will too single ladies tht are reading this (: Life has it's ups & downs , but it'll come out to be a happy ending . If it's not one thing I ddnt learn , this one means the most to me ; " Trust in God & he will bring happiness to your life . He will take care of everything . Cos God has a plan for everything . " So , jst trust him cos God will always love you no matter what . Well , as I was saying !!! I went to DK w/ frends . It was pretty dope (: Saw SOME cute guys . Haha , talked a lot & had a hell of a time (: I was craving for sushi thou ! OMG , did you kno Great America has sushi ?! But it's nasty & FAAAKE ! Hahaha , take me to a sushi bar & I'll love you forever (: Hahha , thaaanks (: Hahaha , tht was random , but w/e ! It's betterthan being NORMAL ! Normal ppl are boring ! Blaaah ! ahahaha ! OMG , I miss my daughter . My school daughter . I'm not a teen mom , crazy ?! Hahahah !
Uhm , you guys might have me as a friend on MS , you may have seen my Extended Network talking abt a movie night / camp out in my bckyrd . We aren't quite rdy . We wld like for you to bring food & drinks if you are invited & are planning to come . Thanks a ton (: More info to come . All I can tell you is ; August 12 ( maybe ) , 5 PM , my house . Text / call me ! I'll give you directions to my house . & hope you can make it ! Kaay , thanks for reading ! Byee (:
___ CaseyAnn !
No comments:
Post a Comment