Well , this is gna be heeecka long . Haha . Cos I'm gna be telling them how happy I am tht they helped me thru alla this BS tht I went thru w/ the biggest ASSHOLE ever ! But first , lemme name the ppl , so you kno who I'm talking abt .
Jenn Cartagena , Jennelyn Pimental , Angie Dobson , Jerid Flowers , Lamonte Ferguson , Katrina Martin , Katrina Abueg , Jeffrey Noche , Jason Ybanez , Megan Dejesus Ybanez (: , Dylan Edwards , Desi Maravilla , Princess Rotap , Tylee Turner , Anthony Trujillo , Omotayo Oviawe , Vanessa Cruiel , My Pham , Alex Ledezma , Ray'son "Red Coat" Johnson , JP (idk his last name) , Sherilyn Irwin , & last but not least , Joanne SanDeyDiego .
^^ Hella ppl right ? Yawp ! & they're the best for helping me (:
Ok , this is wht I have to say to you guys ;
You all were there for me since it all went down . & I have to give much love to Jenn & Jennelyn . Cos those 2 have been there for me thru all the tears , thru all my pains .. They mean so much to me & having them at my side helping me get bck on my feet step by step , showed me tht I really have TRUE friends tht I can always count on & I plan to keep those 2 grls as my life long friends (: & in fact , they cried too when I was crying .. I think it was cos they saw the love tht I HAD for tht nigga . But yeah , they jst mean a lot & most def , I would be there for them whenever they need me (: & to the rest of you guys , I'd like to say thank you cos you guys were there for me trhu thick & thin . & yeah , I may have done stupid shit , but you guys showed me tht there's more to life than jst being in love w/ Brandon . & it's funny cos I really thought Brandon was the one , but Idk . Who knos anymore , right ? Well , yeah . You guys have been there for me thru everything . I have been thru so many tears & you were tehre to wipe them away (: & I'd like to thank you for it . & thru alla this , I also made truths w/ Sherilyn & she was someone tht was there for me . She did ruin my night thou when she told me abt Brandon going out w/ Samantha , but she was also there helping me thru all the tears I went thru tht night . & I'd like to thank her for it . Thank you Sherilyn !
& honestly , I have cried in front of ppl tht I never knew would see me cry "/ Like Red Coat , he was there for me , giving me some advice & then JP was there for me when I was hella crying . He was soo effing deep & I never knew he could be like tht . & then there was Alex tht helped me thru everything ! Until his phone got disconnected. Hahahah ! & then Anthony , maaan ! He was there for me thru thick & thin thou (: & I'd like to say ; I love you Anthony for everything (: & everyone else , thank you for helping me thru everything . You were there when I was cutting & you helped me let go of the knife & you opened up my eyes to see tht there's jst more than Brandon & I'm glad you guys were there cos then I wouldn't be w/ Jarion (: & I'm glad tht I'm w/ him ! He may be young , but he's better than Brandon , MOST DEF ! Hahahahaha !
But one last thing before I end it right here , I'd like to thank Brandon , cos w/o him putting me thru hell , I wouldn't be as strong as I am now . I wouldn't be so independant as I am now . & honestly , Brandon was a big impact in my life & I'm glad he put me thru hell cos then I wouldn't be who I am now . & he made me become a stronger person & I'm glad (: Thank you Brandon .
Well , I'm done (: Thanks for reading !
w/ everlasting <33 , CaseyAnn :D
No comments:
Post a Comment