Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well , see what happened was ...

Tday was a bad day . I jst stayed home . Blah ! I cleaned the kitchen thou . At least I got something done (: I cried for 2 hrs . I even cried when walking my dog . I try to fake tht smile , but nothing came ): Jst the tears . I try w/e it takes to get my mind offa him , but there's jst ooooo many memories . I swear . It's not even fair . But then agen , who said life wld be fair ? NO ONE ! & tht's the sad prt . Cos nothing can ever go they way you expect them to go , so we jst learn to go w/ the flow . But there are times when we do have to stand our ground . But I wish this time , he wld actually talk to me . I wish he cld jst be mature fr once & talk to me , ya fee me ? Like honestly . & it seems like no one knos where I'm coming frm . I shld jst keep my feelings to myself . I feel like there's no one I can really run to , cos when i do , they ran out of thigs to stay cos I keep getting hurt by the SAME guy . Idek how I can still love him after everything . But I'm honestly trying . I think I need to try harder . & I will try , when this whole thing is solved . Fsho ! Haha , cos I'm tired of this ! He puts me thru so mch hell & I'm the one really trying , he's making it wrse fr himself , but tht's what he wants to do , so I'ma jst let him get in trouble . Shoooooot ! Oh well .. If one day the wrld bites him in the ass , most def , I will be here fr him . Maaan , I'm too nice sometimes . Well , I'ma end it here before I strt to cry . Byee .


___ CaseyAnn !

No comments:

Post a Comment