Monday, July 27, 2009

Yesterday was ...

Arright . Naah , it was good (: I enjoyed tday . Ahahah , I met Kleng , dope chick (: She hella mature thou . I thought she was my age . We went to the movies tday & we went to go see G-Force in 3D . Ahahah , then we went to Wendy's while she went to Auditorium 3 to go see her boothaaaang ! BTW , I was w/ Ant & Tayo . My good friends ! Ahaha , AKA Rob&Big . Daamn thou . We went to Wendy's & were taking pictures & shit & we were playing w/ the straws & popping them . It was funny . Then when we were abt to go bck to the movies , Kleng came & like we went bck up to Wendy's . I saw someone I ddnt really wna see , but it's all good . I lived . Ahah , but tday strted when I went to go pick up my shoes (: I was so happy . Ahahaha ! But tired , cos I still clda been sleeping at tht time , but it's all good . & then as soon as I got home , I went to take my dog on a walk , ppl came over to discuss abt my madre's wedding , went up stairs to relace the shoes , Ant called me & it killed abt 30 - 1 hr . Took a shwr & it took me FOREEEEEEEVER to find what to wear . Like freal thou ! & then I gave up & jst put anything on . Went to the movies & it ended up being $12.50 for tha damn 3D movie ! & I only had 10 . But Ant & Tayo paid the rest (: I LOVE YOU GUYS ! I was texting Jarrell , he made my day (: He freal did . I'm still texting him thou :D He's gna take me on my first reaal date ! Ahahaha ! Yaaay ! & yeaah , thas abt it . My day was a good day . It was a busy ass weekend thou .


Now lemme tell you abt Saturday ;
Saturday was hella dope (: 2 parties in 1 night ! & it was dope cos the parties were in the same neighborhood . We went to my cousins party first , he had a jumper w/ a slide ! Ohh ! Ahahaha , then we went to the other party . Danced hella mch & we drank , jst a lil bit . Then we went bck to my cousins party & danced over there . Someone got a lil tooooo close . We played the Wii & I beat their asses ! Ahahah (: Fsho , you alrdy kno thou . & then we sang Kareoke & my Uncle Ed is hellllla funny ! He was singing " My Boo " by DJ something . Ykno , it goes like ; Boy you shld kno tht , I got you on my mind . & he sang " I will survive " & " More than words " It was hella funny . The videos shld be up on YouTube sometime soon . But those parties were hecka fun . But before the parties , we went shopping & it was fun ! 1st pair of acid wash jeans (: HALLA DOPE ! Ahahah !
Mmks , I'm done . Asta la Bye Bye .


---- CaseyAnn !

No comments:

Post a Comment