till I'm hitting fiftaaaayne (: HAAAAAAY!
The past 14 years have been crazy. Ever since January 6, 1995, I've brought my mom smiles, tears, pain, fatigue, & anything else you can ever think of giving your mom since the day you were born. & basically what I'm saying is that without her, I wouldn't have been here. Plus with the help of my dad, of course. Lmao. Living 14 years in a world that's very superficial, that's full of spoiled brats (I'm not going to lie, I can be one myself), & a world that's materialistic & not enough God believers is honestly, I hard world to live in. But thank God that he's been with me every step of the way & I'm glad to call him my one & only God. Can you say that? Living 14 years with my 14th year being the hardest year. I had to transfer schools my 8th grade year, started at a different school TWICE (Springstowne & High School), & had my heart broken by the one that I thought I could trust with giving him my everything. But since then, I realized that things are too good to be true. I realized that the only good is God & that is something that is not too good to be true. Because it's all real. All you have to do is believe. In this year, I also had my roughest times where I thought God wasn't with me & I just stop fulfilling my commitment, but since Tsunami, I renewed my commitment & I plan to fulfill it like a true christian. I also realized in my 14th year that I can't always expect what I want to expect. I have to simply expect the UNexpected. Which for most of us, it's pretty hard to do. But we all get through it. We build a bridge & we get the fuck over it! (x My 14th year was my best & worst year altogether. I had life lessons, life lessons that are life changing. I became more aware of my surroundings. I've became more open, I speak whatever is on my mind. If I don't like you, I'll let you know. But if I do, then I'll tell you too. I don't deal with that drama, middle school crap, I'm grown & maybe you should try growing up yourself. & it's funny, cos I look back at all the guys that I thought were cute & I especially look back at my last two serious relationships & I ALWAAYS wonder what I saw in them. YUCK! But at least I keep in touch with one of them & the other is just too immature to actually try to fix the patches. Btw, his girlfriend is a down grade & she look like a fucking fifth grader! HAHAHAHAHA, no disrespect or anythaaang.
Haah, I just realized that this all ties into my New Years resolution. My resolution, church/God wise, I plan to actually finish the Bible. Gen.-Rev. instead of just stopping at Mark, Luke, or John. You know? & also to fulfill my commitment of being a christian, & to be more active in my church. Start going to the bible studies again & to start going to the youth on Wednesdays & Fridays. & my resolution, in general, I don't really have one. But I do plan to better myself than I was last year, stop cussing like there's no tomorrow, & to just be a better me. Oh wait! I already said that. Hahaha! But yes, that's that. No bites!
No comments:
Post a Comment