Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I can be

superficial at times. I can be the biggest bitch alive. I can be someone you once knew. I can be someone you wish you had. BUT I can be NOT everything you want me to be. Stop expecting so much from me. I'm only human. & the last time I checked, we all make mistakes. It's funny when everyone says, "I'm sorry I can't be perfect." There's no need to be sorry, because NO ONE is perfect. Don't let that go in one ear & out the other. Let it stay in your head. Take it in, let it sit there, & let it marinate in. All I can be is ME & if that isn't enough, I'm sorry. I'm just not the one you want me to be or I'm not that one you want/need. Or just simple, I'm not the one for you. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment