HEY HEY HEEEEY! So I'm back again. Today was another slow pace day. Stayed my ass on FB this whole time playing on Cafe' World & Fish Ville. HAAAAY! (x Thinking of starting a Farmville. But i don't know.
I find myself leaning more on the independent side. I'd rather be single than to be tied down. But I'm happy with the one I'm with. It's just I don't know if NOW is the right time to be in a relationship. I think I'm just too use to being single that I need time to understand that to make this all work, I need to commit more & just learn to grow with him & just keep loving him. I guess I can manage that much, but we all have to see what happens... I'm glad though that that certain SOMEONE hasn't been in my mind as much. But here & there he'll pop up in my head. But you know. It's all a matter of time that I'll eventually get over him. I guess it was just an infatuation. But who knows nowadays? Because I sure as hell don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment