Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Conditioning.
So badminton conditioning was alright. It was just a taste of what the rest of conditioning is going to be like. It was nice being with the friends & meeting new people (: I hope I actually make it though. I have the biggest feeling I'm going to be sore as fuck tomorrow. Day 2 is on Thursday. But yeah, basically today we were in the spin room, after wards we ran for 10 minutes straight, then we did push ups, sit ups, & rode on the bikes again. While doing so, we told everyone our names & what not. We're going to play the name game next week. How fun. Ahahaha! Siiiike. But it's one way to get to know people. Too bad I suck at remembering -.- It's all good though. & you know what else? This one girl had some pretty ass eyes! I was like, "do you wear contacts?!" Ahahaha! They was hella pretty. I was so scared though that I would be late. Thank God I wasn't (: But man oh man do I hope I make it "/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment