Hello blogspot. Its been awhile since I've took my precious time to blog about something meaningful. But in the mean time, I'm going to just blog about the usual life styles of my life. It has been pretty lame.
Life overall is going pretty smoothly. But once you add all the BS from all these haters, it becomes crap! Like wtf? Really? Is all of it necessary? I think NOT! So GTFO my Formspring & go to someone else for that. Cos damn straight I'm not the one for YOU to bring all your negativities to. Save the drama for your momma! Thank you (:
School is the same old same old. I'm keeping up with school work this semester. & thank God I'm doing a good job at it (: & of course to be in Badminton, I NEED to have at least a 2.0 GPA. & I'm going to succeed. Damn straight. I'm not going to miss anymore days of school either, I need to make sure I'm there & actually pay attention. I'm always drifting off into my day dreams & I'm missing out on the most important things the teachers say. Especially with Mr. Cirelli -.- He's always picking on me! AHAHAHAHA, but nah. He's a dope teacher, SOMETIMES. but school is good overall.
So my dad works for PG&E & he was gone for almost a whole week! He went to work on Monday & there was just so much power down that he didn't come back home till yesterday. When he got home, I gave him the biggest hug & almost knocked him over (x I love my daddy! It was so boring without him at home. But I'm glad he's home now (: but he hurt his knee D: It's hella swollen too! Poor daddy ):
I'm still in need of a leather jacket! Ahh!
Last but NOT least, my boyfriend (: Omg, he's the best boyfriend ever! He's uber sweet & he makes me smile no matter what the condition is. He's always there when I need him & I'm so glad that I met him :D He means the most to me & I don't ever want to lose him. So if ANY of you snatch, it's ALL bad. He's so into my needs, NOT like that! LMAO. Really thou, not like that. He still gives me those feelings that I can't explain every time I'm around him. I thank God every night that he has given me someone like Cris (: He's mine & I'm proud to say it :D
From the sounds of it, my life seems to be going in a good direction, but really. It's just like everyone elses. Take a look on your life & just see that it's the same as everyone elses. No one is better that anyone for God has made each & everyone of us equally. So stop making your assumptions that I think I'm better than everyone else, when I KNOW that I'm not. So actually get to know me before you start judging me, thanks bitches! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment