I finished The Lovely Bones & can you believe that I couldn't even get to see it tonight when I've been in need to see that! Oh my Jesus! It's killing me that I can't see it. I'm trying to watch it online, but I don't know. I rather see it at the theaters. The book made me cry though. It's so sad. & I'm like so in love that I want to read it again!
Today was a quite a day might I say (: Brianna had me dyieeeen on the way to fourth period. & what in the world was she wearing today (not Brianna). She looked hella retarded. & might I say, learn how to walk in heels before you actually wear them. Cos you look like a damn foooool! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not to be mean or anything, I'm just helping YOU out. & don't even think it's jealousy. Cos there's nothing to hate on & there's nothing to be jealous about you sweetheart, thaanks! (:
PWAHAHAHAHA, I'm so mean. Oh well, DEAL WITH IT!
This was like the first Friday in awhile where I actually just stayed home & did nothing. I'm usually out & about on Fridays o.o But now I'm just a home body. Staying home, reading, & relaxing. Seems reasonable. Tomorrow is the youth rally (: Hopefully I'll see my giiiirl, Asiele. & the youth from TFBC. Second book of the year, I'm doing goooood (: Lol. Lets keep up the good work guys! :D I'm still keeping up, thanks to goodness. Hahahaha! I need to stop saying the Lord's name in vein. Man oh man. Well, I'm outtie nigggas! Byeee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment