Monday, January 11, 2010

Too many Formspring Q&A's posted on this thing -.-

I'll just start posting them on Twitter. So if you happened to ask a question check the twitter @ twitter.com/caseylovesyoou

It's been a minute since I've blogged about some meaningful stuff. But I'll do that in another blog some other time.
Oh btw babe, HAPPY ONE MONTH! Can you believe it has been one month? Seems haaayla longer than that though. Shoooooot.

Niggga, it's cold as fuuuuck! & I got NO ride to school tomorrow! Fuck, I'm screwed.

Almost finished with The Lovely Bones. I've only had TWO chances to actually sit down & actually enjoy the book! & yesterday, I could've finished it, but I was heading down to the city like ayyye! (: Almost done though. I'm destined to finish BEFORE Friday. & don't wish me luck, because I know I can do it. No mean to be cocky or anything. Yes, I like to read (: Try it! It's good for you & the brain.

Ahh, I'm buckling down this semester. & so far, I'm doing a good job at keeping up with friends, the boyfriend, fun, & mainly school work. Thank God for AVID to help manage our time wisely. No stress so far, although I'm being stacked with homework, but I'm keeping up.

But like I said, I'll blog about meaningful stuff in another blog some OTHER time. I know I blogged about some of it just now, but I'll get into more detail next time. I'm outtie for now. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment