Today was pretty easy going. I was going crazy out my mind -.- I went to Hercules & it was pretty fun (: I went to Hercules High to see a people :D & I had to get something off my chest & damn straight I didn't want to do it through text or anything. You know? I just had to do it in person. But man. I can't help but STILL think about him. I'm like so at lost right now. I don't want to give up on hope though. I'll just go with the flow & follow whatever God has in store for me..
But anywaay. Today I went to Herc to see people & hang out. I told someone something very important. I couldn't do it through text or just do it over the phone. It just isn't right. I was going out of my mind though. Then I had to like find a ride & I thought Kuya Mark would bring me, but HE DIDN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE! So I was there watching the drumline, sitting next to Nathan saying, "Nathaan, I don't have a ride! How am I gna get home?" & he was just sitting there, laughing. That butthole! Oh how I wish I knew how to drive at that time (: But then, Nathan was able to give me a ride. & on the way, we walked Nikko & Naciel home. I met her boyfriend, haha. He's a like a dorky type of cute. Lol. But he isn't christian -.- but as long as he treats her good, I'm ok with that. She's like family now (: But with Nikko, it's different. I just got this feeling with him.. exactly why I'm at lost "/ I just need time to think about this. You know? See how things go. While we were walking, Nikko got tired & wanted me to carry him. Man oh man, am I short -_______-' Hahaha! But he isn't that much taller than me, but he's still taller than me (x & he knows how to dress . & he's awfully cute! Haha. Naciel likes me for him (: which is a good thing, I guess. But idk if he feels the same. She said that he's picky & fickle minded. So I don't really know about this. Ahh, so much confusion. But today was really spent well. Did the usual, woke up early, waited, then got ready, then left (: It was helllla cold today though. Good thing he kept me warm :D OH! I also met Nathan's soon to be new girlfriend. She's honestly pretty. She's like Keana's height too. Lol. But that's a cute height fr him. & can you believe Nikko wants me a little bit taller when he's not that much taller than me -.- I mean, really? Hahahaha! But sorry hun, I'm not getting any taller. Pwahahaha! That's about it with my day. Tomorrow is school -______-' & now, I gta hit the haaay. Don't forget. 2 more days till the big day! Haaaay! :D arrrite, I'm out! Byeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment