Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 @ 11:41 PM.

I just got back home from the movies watching Sherlock Holmes with the family. It was pretty good. Like, I'm not going to lie. It was straight up dope. I just had a certain nigga in my head that whole time, so it was kind of hard to pay attention, but I managed. I'll do a review on the movie later though.

Today was pretty slow pace. Barely texted Cris today ): Mainly texted Nikko the whole day. I bought Paranormal Activity today on DVD. Watched the alternate ending. I prefer the theatrical version better. New Years Eve was fun as fuck! Didn't knock out till like 4:30 something. Woke up haaayla early at like 11:11; perfect timing to make a wish (: what did I wake up to you might ask. I woke up to Cris! Haha. I had the worst hangover you could ever possibly think of. Then Nikko had to make me feel bad -_______-' but you know what butthole? I'm not drinking anymore, ok? Are you happy nooow?! Haha, & I am going to change. So stop making me feel baad! Ever since Tuesday, you've been making me feel bad. Meanie butt! But anyway. New Years was just very calm, I think that's how it's suppose to be. Or I was just raised to be use to that type of things. I don't know man. Haha.

I'm soo out of it. I want to knock out hella bad. But I'm talking to someone very important at the moment. But I'll cut it short. Asta la bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment