Saturday, January 9, 2010

I want your everything as long as it's free.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE DE GUZMAN! :D

Yesterday was just another day at school, except it was colder than usual & I barely hung out with Cris. At break, I was with Princess laughing my ass off over the stupidest things (x At lunch, it was still freezing, so I went into the cafeteria :D it was waaarm! Haaayl yes nigga! But then I decided to go to Cris. He didn't do a hot job at keeping me warm, but at least he tried (: School was just flat out school.

Then after school hit! Katheryn come home with me, Cris came over after an hour. We were watching The Hangover (best comedy ever!). Then at 4:30 I started getting ready. I pretty much had to rush -.- & curling my hair went all baaad! My hair wasn't like how I usually do it & it was just all a fail. Everyone said it was fine, but they were lying. Lol. I still love you guys. OH! You might be asking yourself where I went last night. Well, last night was my dinner at Applebee's. It was pretty fun (: They sang happy birthday to me & it was CRAAACKIN'! AHAHAHAHA, I got to see Jenn :D "HIIIIII!" ahahahahahaha! That was funnnny! You just had to be there to get it (x I was reunited with Jennelyn, Jenn, & Bryana. Those 3 lovelys are still stuck at Springstowne, boooo... It was fun though. & I wasn't the only one reunited with Jennelyn. Jovan was too :D them two are some cuties! & I got to see Mike! But then that butthole left & said he was coming back when he really didn't. HIM & DIANTE! Like really? Haha. Oh well, at least he came. Then after eating, we headed down to the movies, it was pretty fun. We couldn't figure out what to watch so we went to Jamba Juice. I don't know how they could drink that when it was freeeezing! JACKIE DE ARCO IS BEAUTY! :D Just had to say that, lol. Jenn has met new people. They were all blown away when they found out she's only a 7th grader. She could seriously pass for a Freshie. Nikko, Asiele, & the rest of the youth at TFBC thought I was a junior/senior O.o LIAAARS! I don't look that old! But anywaay. We were just kickin' it. Most of us were tired. Then Cris wanted to watch Avatar soo bad, so me & him decided to watch it & I actually fell asleep within 10 minutes of that movie. Lmao. But I plan to watch it again with more people this time. I plan to watch Leap Year, Youth in Revolt, Sherlock Holmes (for the second time), Dear John, & THE LOVELY BONES! I'm working on that book though, almost done (: But yes, my night was an amazing night to celebrate my fiftaaaayne. I didn't get home till almost 12.

Highlights of my night;
- When they started singing happy birthday to me & I started dancing like ayyye! Me, Jennelyn, & Jenn were getting hyped. Shieet, had to be there (:
- When I saw my Auntie Gina & all her lovely kids (: Gosh, they're all grown now & I'm getting there.
- When we were opening the doors for people & how Arleene was like, "Welcome to Olive Garden where you Garden is always Olive." Like wth? Hahahaha, we sure can have our immature moments (x
- & how we all had a good day, just spending time with my loved ones (: Thank you guys for coming! Always remember it means alot that you came :D

BTW, DON'T FORGET TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES & HIT ME UP! Pictures will be up asaaaap!

No comments:

Post a Comment