Sunday, January 3, 2010

You asked what I wanted, I want you.

But I replied, I'll have some fries. - Myspace Girl by The Afters

So today was a good day (: I went to church & it was good. We didn't really have to take notes though. Just listened & it was a good sermon. After that, we went to Pleasanton/ Dublin for my little cousins birthday party (: it was actually fun. She had it at this place called Pump It Up & basically, it's all full of jumpers (x uber fun! Then after the whole thing was over, we decided to go ice skating :D it was haaayla fun! I only fell once too (: but when I fell, I fell HAARD! It was like a domino effect. Started with the toe, to the knee, to the side, then to the face -.- ouch! After that, I had went to the City & said hi to a few family & then headed home. Pictures will be uploaded in a different blog.

As I was listening to my iPod, I started getting slepy & just fell asleep right then & there. I woke up to being stuck in traffic in Pinole. The accident was insanely horrible. The car was totally smashed. The Cadillac SUV was off the shoulder of the road, & there was another car in front of it, but the damage wasn't that bad to the first car. The last car was the messed up car. The whole rear end was smashed up & everything. It was crazy. Scary things can happen when you aren't careful. So I recommend you PRAY!

LALALALA, school starts on Tuesday, January 5th (my cousins birthday & the day before my birthday) -.- beautiful! Ahh, sarcastic ass me (x I'm finally hitting 15, the second day we come back from school, the second day of the new semester (which I HAVE to stay focused on), & the sixth day of the new year. Amazing! Not really.. But yes, school will be a major thing in my life now, next to church though. I'm currently active in two different churches, it's pretty hectic trying to squeeze in time for my personal life, church, & school. Just already planning out what I'm going to be doing is driving me insane. But since I'm talking about planning, ON BEHALF OF NORTH HILLS BAPTIST CHURCH, YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR YOUTH RALLY ON THE 15TH & 16TH. The 15th is 6:30PM - 9PM. The 16th is 1PM - I don't even know. Lol. Try & make it. It'll actually be my first rally with them, so I don't know how that will turn out, but it should be pretty good (: Try & make it!
Btw, My birthday dinner is on the 8th @ Applebees @ 5:30 PM. Get there for the ones who were invited! :D Thaaanks!

Second semester will be hectic! Catch me when I'm free, if there's a chance. Hitting the slopes on the 9th - 11th. My one month (x whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment