Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first day as being 15.

Today was the day I official turned fiftaaaayne! Haaaay :D I'm so happy with the things that are going so far. Nothing has been going bad, thank God. Man, I'm getting sushi tonight. Whoohoo (: Well, today I got a cake from my besterest friend in the whole wide world. I got my birthday hits from both Myles & Dominic -.- OUCH! & then I killed the cake after school. Thanks Ms. Loushin for finding me a fork (: Lol. My birthday so far is goood. I'll upload the pictures later, after dinner & everything. But yes. BUUUT todaay, I found out something that really opened my mind & let me let go of someone I've been trying to stay away from. Thank you Brandon Fabie for making sure that I don't any closer to anyone. & yes, I'm the one that is willing to make anything work. No matter how far the distance is. I'll meet you half way & maybe even more. Cos that's simply the type of girl I am. It's just too bad that he can't be the realize that. You know? But oh well. Mk, this is it for today. I'm going to continue to spend time with Angie & I'm going to finish the rest of The Hangover. That's like my movie! HAHAHAHAHAHA, "are you guys ready to let the dogs out?" Lmao. Funny shit though man! But yeah, I'm outtie. Dueces nigga! Keep gretting this bietch :D Byeee!

P.S. I got to see Jenn today :D Unexpectedly I saw her (: yee though niggga! I love her to death. The same as Angie & Dominic. & Myles & Cris :D Lol. They are the ones that keep my head up :D Thanks to all those people that greeted me today! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment