Today was another normal day. Except Cris wasn't here & I managed pretty well. I feel as if I'm drifting from both Cris & Myles.. I miss my Kuya Myles ): But yes, school was school.
The basics; I woke up late, got ready in time. Switched seats in Cirelli, he assigned us more cornell notes -.- FUCK! "Excuse my french." -Ryan Manlangit (: Man how I miss that nigga! But anyway, switched seats, got more cornell notes. Third period (AVID), Diante kept touching my butt! & I hit him (x GOOD JOB CASEEEY :D Then we brainstormed for MORE cornell notes. Fourth period we had a sub & we just sat there & talked. I was the TA for the day (: woot woot! Then lunch, laame. Fifth period hit & all we did was work on our pieces & then when I was done, I started reading. ALMOST FINISHED! Wheeee (: haha. Sixth period, another sub for the gajabillionth time & that was that. We sat there & talked, I played with Jeno's beautiful maaain :D I love it! & she loves me head massages. Want one? Well too bad! Haha.
AHAHAHAHAHA, this bitch said, "I'm such a mean monster." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BIEETCH NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!
I'll blog more some other time. I barely have time for a lot of things, but surprisingly I have time for this. But it's that light weight shit. But it's all good. I'm still managing (: I'm so good at this. Unlike others who don't know how to manage. & Anne Marie told me something about Joy, like she doesn't hate me? Well, Idrgaf. AHAHAHA, that's just me though. & yes, Idgaf about no hoe, not saying that she's hoe or anything. Although I heard people say that she is one. Lmao! But whatev. I ain't trippppen about her. She has her life & I have mine. But it's funny when her & other people think that they're so much older & they bag on us freshmen & say that we're hella young & immature, when bitch/nigga! You were us one day too! & some of you still act like immature bitches! DUMB ASSES. But it's all good. I just wish you guys weren't such hypocrites -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment