Saturday, January 30, 2010

I absolutely hate today!

OMFG! Can things get fucking worse? First he says that he wasn't going to go, then all of a sudden, he changes his mind cos "people" were telling him to go. So what do I do? Be nice & say that he should go. But then I become a worse girlfriend & give him all this grief. But still! He knows that I don't feel right about him going. I don't fucking him like him right now. I can honestly care less with what he does with his life & with everything in general. I could care less to be in a relationship right now! I just really don't care! I hate him, hate him, hate him! For he knew that I didn't feel comfortable about him going. Sure I trust him, I just don't trust the girls around & the niggas he be hanging with. I'm like for real not cool with that. You may be like, "oh, you just over reacting." But no! If you knew the situation I'm in, you'd understand. But really though, I'm honestly done with it all. I don't want him calling me, texting me. Anything! I don't want anything to do with him for the next days. I knew I should've just went to The City. But I actually was dumb enough to think that something would happen this weekend. But come to my surprise. NOTHING! Fuck that. I'm done with everything. I don't even care if Cris is reading this right now. I could care less! Hope you had fun. Don't fucking talk to me for the next few days. I don't want anything to do with you! & I actually had my hopes up that you would be home at 12, but no. I got to wait another hour. FUUUUCK NO! You got me fucked up thinking that I would stay up & wait for you. Shit, you special, but you ain't that special. I HATE being in the relationship I'm in.
These are times when I wish I went to Vallejo & never met you.. These are times when I wish I was single. I don't like being tied down, but it some what has its advantages. But whatever. I'm out. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment